Wednesday 13 April 2011

My First Blog

Hello Peeps, this is my first Blog. I am new to Blogging so please bear with me whilst I get the hang of it! :) I have decided to set up my own blog so I can update and share my life coaching adventure with you. My blogs will include my progress and developments on my diploma, life coaching exercises and tips for you to use, useful information, motivational blogs and any other blogging  I want to share with you :) I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I will enjoy writing it. I want you to gain as much from it and hope I can help you with the crazy and rollercoaster life we all live in today thank you for reading :) Lucy x

2 comments:

  1. All these steps would be listed in their implementation or action plans. Of course the plans can never be followed strictly so in case there is a need to revise those plans, the client would then talk to the Personal Coaching coach such that they can amend the plan as and when required.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coaching is a simple and effective from of personal development. Everyone is familiar with the concept of coaching in sport, and life coaching is similar in principle. Thanks for the information.
    Life Coach

    ReplyDelete